Monday, March 26, 2018

Reynolds Arts Student Profile Meet Mary Taylor

Have you always been interested in art or did you discover your talent and passion later?
My passion for art was discovered later, after taking Professor Mullins Art Appreciation class.  I then decided to take the painting class after trying to paint on my own.  

What is your area of study at Reynolds?
My area of study at Reynolds is Nursing.

What is your favorite medium?
My favorite medium is oil paints.

How does your art express your feelings and attitudes?
When I am painting, I am able to feel the most relaxed.  All of my problems seem to disappear when I have a paintbrush in my hand.

What would you like to do with your art background in the future?
I plan on continuing to paint and continuing taking classes at Reynolds in painting.  I want to become a better painter and artist.