Thursday, October 27, 2016

Meet Kim Cain


Meet Kim Cain. Kim works as a Fiscal Technician in the Financial Operations department at Reynolds where she disburses financial aid awards to students.

Where did you work before coming to Reynolds? I spent time working at This End Up Furniture.

How long have you been at Reynolds and what is your favorite thing about the college? I have been with Reynolds for 16 years and love everything I do here from answering students’ escalated calls, to working with the Reynolds staff.

What do you do in your spare time? I volunteer at the Salvation Army, make dog and cat blankets for the SPCA and enjoy making “crafty things” for my home.

If you could have dinner with one person, who would it be? My mom who was taken away from us way too soon.

What would you do with $5 million? Stop working, pay off my and my son’s bills and Travel! Travel! Travel!